Big News, should read

deno70

Jun 11, 2007
Zenny
no actually, in bw didnt we play trough the eyes of the earth people (for got the name of them) eyes?? and we only encountered raynor on the protoss campain???

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
dude. what i mean is sc2. i dont frankly care what brood war was. in sc2 briefing for terrans we are with raynor on the hyperion right? raynor was an old character right? zeratul is also and old character...so why selendis?

deno70

Jun 11, 2007
Zenny
no idea but i bet it will work out for the best, as i can see from the terran campain video it might be too much of a give away to the plot to play zeratul depending on where the protoss will play (but i will persume it will be after terran)

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
I'm guessing the Terrans would be either first or last. toss and zerg will be next to each other cause of the new xel'naga thing. im guessing if its a happy ending then toss last, if its a bad ending zergs last, if their going to make an expansion zerg/terran last.

deno70

Jun 11, 2007
Zenny
terran is going to be first, you cant have them last with the information of the xel'naga that you recive from zeratul, because of that i would expect them to come first.