Cat fears the fan

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
One of our cats is afraid of the ceiling fan in the hallway at the top of the stairs. If you turn the fan on and put him in my aunt's room, he'll hide in the room because of the fan.
Earlier this evening, he was downstairs and afraid to go up the steps cause he didn't know that someone had turned the fan off. :D

Anyone else have an animal with a fear like that?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
There's now a window fan in the room he stays in most of the time, so the kitten's fear of fans is slowly going away. :haha:
He won't be a kitten anymore soon. Almost a year old!

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
He probably has a secret lab where he developed an anti-nuke shield!
Don't nuke your cat... nothing good can come from that! :haha:

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
my cats scared of the vaccum... it runs like crazy when you turn it on!

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
randominsanity.smackjeeves.com
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">To be truthful, my cat's just a weirdo. He eats all the time, lays around. Whenever there's a thunderstorm, instead of running and hiding he meows and scratches at the door for he can be let out into the damn thing, no matter how bad it is.

He's staying in all the time now though, which I don't blame him, the weather's pretty damn hot.</span>

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I think the vacuum fear is quite common in cats.

<div class='quotetop'>(F.Y.C.N.)</div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:DarkOrchid">To be truthful, my cat's just a weirdo. He eats all the time, lays around. Whenever there's a thunderstorm, instead of running and hiding he meows and scratches at the door for he can be let out into the damn thing, no matter how bad it is.

He's staying in all the time now though, which I don't blame him, the weather's pretty damn hot.</span></div>

Here, the cats would be trying to get out. We only have one window ait conditioner, so the rest of the house is pretty hot. x_x
They don't go outside though. They're strictly housecats. Especially cause there are assholes in this town that won't think twice about running over kittens/cats.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
My cats used to(Used to because they died..remember?) Be afraid of a yard stick..they would run away,storms,vacuum,too much people,but they were scared of alot of fing things..But one time my cat Tom go on my key board and typed like only 3 words..It was funny.

Curious George

Feb 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(sethtodeath)</div><div class='quotemain'>my cat is just fat and annoying and i swear to god ill nuke the sum of bich!</div>

a nuke couldnt kill my cat. its 30 pounds. O_O