Cute Forum.

FYREWOLF

Apr 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Johhny Blaze;13505)</div><div class='quotemain'>
FYCNSig.png

:) There ya go, Rob. Hope you enjoy it ^_^

So, how is it, Fyrewolf?</div>

i dont use pixel stretches in my sigs. or a drop shadow that high the render doesnt even look like it was attempted to be blended and the random brushes throws it all off

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Pixtel stretches? Lol, don't know wtf that is, unless you're referring to the " Motion Blur " technique I used on the render to make the colors match the background a little more ^^; And the render isn't blended with the signature because I made it to match yours (; I just didn't want a regular gray background. To top it all off, they aren't random brushings, they're MetalCX's infamous sparkle set ^_^ shiny like a diamond. You may say what you will, I wasn't trying to make a dupe of your sig.

Just show you what I think a next-gen-char render sig should look like. In the first place, dude, I never said anything was wrong with yours. I only called it " cute " because you said that about our board. You made the render on your sig really nice and vibrant, that's cool, but I like to have a darker tone in my works. If you're actually joining the board to stay, no point in havin' some gay-ass internet beef. Your sig is fine, and I didn't even make the Snake sig to one-up you, FYCN just wanted a sig made.

On to a less heated subject;

Should we burn all the arabians in pizza ovens?