Favorite Football Team

Olaji

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
Dallas Cowboys will always be my favourite football team. It's my father's favourite team, now it's my team and it's going to keep being my family's favourite team.

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
My favourite football team is Chelsea football club. The club was sparked into life when Abrahimovic bought the club and Mourinho made the manager.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
Manchester United and Manchester City are my favorite football clubs. I know that I'm not supposed to love both of them at the same time but I rather them than loving Liverpool.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I don't watch too many sports if I am honest and the one that is most popular in my country which is England, UK is football. I don't follow too many teams but when I do watch football it's usually during the World Cup and the Euros and I always support England during those tournaments.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Who is your favorite football team? I like the Cowboys.

My father is am Arsenal fan. He's a very man with what his team have been playing this season and hoping they end up winning the English Premier League.

I'm a Barcelona fan, even though I love CR7 but my heart beats for only Barcelona.

I love Minnesota Vikings too.