Favourite Consoles Ever?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
I really love all the Nintendo consoles, from Gameboy Color to Wii, I have them all. Some working, some not so much. But I'm playing some Nintendo games on emulators for Mac so yeah and I have the actual physical copy of it, it's just my Nintendo consoles and handhelds are broken. I'm a Nintendo woman. What about you? What are your favourite consoles ever in your opinion?

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
I'm a hardcore Playstation console lover. Playstation 2 will always be my favourite console released and launched by Sony. I'm yet to own Playstation 5.

Jason

Nov 22, 2022
Zenny
I really love all the Nintendo consoles, from Gameboy Color to Wii, I have them all. Some working, some not so much. But I'm playing some Nintendo games on emulators for Mac so yeah and I have the actual physical copy of it, it's just my Nintendo consoles and handhelds are broken. I'm a Nintendo woman. What about you? What are your favourite consoles ever in your opinion?
I also like Nintendo. The reason is because I love the Mario and Donkey Kong series. Who has tried them? Who is a big fan?

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
It's going to be Playstation 5. Even though I haven't purchased it yet but I have played on it a couple of times which made me come to that conclusion.

Aside from that, if it's for consoles that I have actually owned, my favorite will be Sega Genesis.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
My favorite console ever would have to be Xbox 360. This was one of the consoles I spent a huge amount of time on and the bladed dashboard was one of Microsoft and Xbox's best dashboards to date. I often wish we could see the bladed dashboard back as I miss how clean and nice looking it was.