Final Fantasy FC

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I can't though, I don't got a credit card.
And no **** about the hard to find comment. My mom literally looked at 20-30 stores for it (gaming stores I mean) and no dice.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Them bastards!
Well, I got FFVII, but the disc is scratched to **** so I need a good disc cleaning and to pray to God that it works afterward.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
My brother is a careless moron and he scratched it by not putting them in their cases and dropping them on the floor multiple occasions.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol sorry for the double post guys but I want to get this thread active again because I am such an FF junky.

Has anyone got a copy of FF3? Not just some random download of the net but and actual copy? I'm not sure if they've even released it....anyone know?

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
FF RULES!

IF your looking for old FF's go to squareenix.com and order em... Use Paypal.. should be easy!

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
The Enigma said:
I would like to join this the orignal FF series for SNES will always be the best. WOOT

We talk about all FF's in here lol.

@ Vincent: Yeah personally I think that one is the best. Have you looked anywhere to try and find a copy of it?

When FF12 comes out though it looks like you basically playing FF9 anyway.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Theres so much back story. Its a game where each class is specific to the charcter so you can't change it. Also in the game its not possible to get uber godly stats like in others where its easy.

If you wanna know more story theres threads in the FF section and i'll try write everything up there ;)