Funniest/Crazyest/Stupidest Thing You've Done.

Heavenly Damnation

Apr 22, 2006
In your iMAGiNATiON.
Zenny
Exactly as the title says, say the funniest, crazyest, stupidest thing you've ever done. *shrugs* This shall be funny and interesting!

Ex: I ran into a brick wall chasing one of my friends, she moved, and I couldn't stop, so I ran into the wall and flew back a few feet... I hurt my head (No wonder I'm messed lol) and my middle finger was bleeding on the inside (Hurt more than my head).

Now tell!

You may say more than one if you'd like.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
haha the stupidest thing I did was when I was walking.... this chic waves and yells HEY!!!!! I go.... who the hell is that... I dunno her... I get closer and closer and say hey?....... then she sort of stops looking at me... almost like she was looking behind me... I turn and see this guy running towards her to hug her.... I thoiught ohh!!! no wonder!!!.... I felt stupid... but I dun think they cared..... and I walked away thinking..... damn that was embrassing, but funny :p

Jing

The King Of Bandits
i went sking off out the side of a car once....we got up to about 30 MPH and i fell off and cracked my head on the ice on the road. had a concussion as well. and then i was driving down a country road aand one of my friends passed me doing like 70 MPH (no joke) and threw a snowball at me( we were having a snowball fight on the high way while driving a few hours later and i dumped a sled filled with a mountain of snow out the window and it bounced up and hit his windshield, he almost swerved off the road XD was funney as hell.