Gay people beign married?

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Do you guys think gar marrige is good? Because it's getting kinda annoying lol there's more and more gays getting married now should it end? Also I heard about people getting married to animals, This one lady married her snake lol. What do you guys think about that?

Deadnight Warrior

Hate Crew Deathroll
Apr 19, 2006
Oblivion, CA
Zenny
Hmm i really don't care if gays get married cause they should have the same rights as us cause they are still human beings. But the people getting married to animals should be stopped because that is like a cruelty to animals and i don't think a snake would want to marry some idiot or get married all together.

Last edited:

Snake

Jan 15, 2006
Black Pearl
Zenny
I don't care if gay people get married one bit. As long as no guys come on to me or nothin it's no big deal, they deserve the same rights we do. Just because they choose to like the same sex doesn't make them any less of a person.

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Gay people should be able to get married. The problem is, if they want to be married, they should just move in with each other, get rings, and call themselves married. They don't have to have people say "You can get married".

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Pff sure...if someone loves eachother then let them marry...I dont believe it's right..but it's not my life so who cares...as long as i'm not involved let them be happy...It's how they want to live..and how they choose their lives to be run.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I don't have a problem with this except that for some reason itdoes bother me slightly when i see them kiss. I guess its because i'm not used to seeing it and basically don't understand it. Its there free will though and if you in love its all good.

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
Gays should be allowed to get married with each other. They have the same exact rights as straight people, and should be able to go to a church and get married. I don't even find anything wrong with men or women kissing each other. It's fine with me.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Homosexuals have the same right to get married as heteralsexuals. Just cause religion is against it doesn't mean ****.

I myself am bisexual, and find it funny how ignorant and close-minded some people are.

QueenOfDeath

Aug 11, 2006
Guess.
Zenny
Gay marriage is perfectly acceptable, homosexuals should have the same rights, if anything than it's taken too long for gay marriage to be legalised. I don't even mind gay public displays of affection, I have quite a few gay friends and eventually I grew accustomed to it.

Marrying animals is entirely different, and in my mind, not acceptable- we don't have the same genetic make up for a start.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
I think gay marriages are gross, but its there lives they can do what they want. They can jump off a cliff for all i care.

Marriage to an ANIMAL!?! What the hell are these people thinking? Thats crule, no dobt about it! Animals should at LEAST have there own say in it. People are getting weirder ever day in our lives.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Animals are not sentient. They don't have a thing we call free-will.

I have no problem with beastiality. Hell, I even enjoy watching it now and again. But marriage? Oi vey. . .

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Gay marriage is something we just have to accept. I mean, it wouldn't be fair if straight people were the only ones that could be married. We have to give this option to everyone, gay, bi, straight, it doesn't matter. And hey, if animals are included in it to, who cares! Theres wierder things in this world then animals getting married to humans.