Gay people beign married?

Link

Ultimate PWNage
Jun 1, 2006
Eh..
Zenny
Nothing wrong with Gay marriage, it's not the body of the person you marry, it's their soul, and their mind set. So what if that happens to be in the same sex?

(I'm hetero sexual, but still.. this is what I believe..)

About marrying animals... I just can't understand that and it's a little weird..

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Ok, random starter, when i oooked at the ads for this topic, they all turned out to be gay ads for local dating XD That was just so random. Anyways, as EVERYONE has been saying, gays should have the right ot be married. I have no problem with it all, especially since half of my friends are gay XD and they all talk about getting married one day, so yeah. And you know, if anyone disagrees about that, then i totally respect that.

On another topic...no, please, NEVER EVER get married to an animal. I'm sorry, but that is just to out of the ordinary. I mean, I love animals to death, but I'm not gonna marry it...

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
I'm all for gay marriages, nothing wrong with it. I just hate those tools who read the Bible, see it condemn gays and decide it's right. Said tools also ignore that it tolerates and sometimes promotes incest, which is also fine with me.

And I agree with banning bestiality, I mean, you'd have to be seriously f*cked up or ugly to want to do that - just like with necrophilia.