GP City

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
(( try not to post such a short post))

Tsukasa handed the coffee to ES and handed a cup of tea to Jing. Tsukasa also sipped his own cup of tea. He found it quite refreshing, as if his soul was being renewed by a new breath of life. He stood there for a moment and enjoyed the feeling.

Tsukasa then walked over to the soffa and sat down, putting his tea on the table and picking up the Xbox 360 controller. He wanted to do some sniper training on Perfect Dark Zero.

"Hey Jing, you want to train with me?" he asked since Jing always trained his sniping on Perfect Dark Zero with him.

((there is a few times that this post is based on... Jing knows what I mean))

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
ES got up and walked around Jing's place. Tsu was already seated at the 360. On the other side of the room was a soda machine, a file cabinet with apparently some archives, and some other crap. He sipped his coffe and walked to the 360 to look at his games. Call of Duty was the only game that ES was particularly good at, besides Halo, of course. ES walked over to the chair he was sitting in and sat down. He didn't think it was right he was neglecting his responsibilities as a prophet, but fighting assassins is more important. He waited for them to finish training.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
HoroHoro, previously known as Ghost, walked into the GP building. The lobby was massive. People walking around everywhere and talking. HoroHoro continued up the stairs. "I need the exercise." He said. A while later he reached the Admin floor. "Yoh should be in his room. I wonder if anyone else is there." He said to himself as he walked to Yoh's door. He knocked several times.

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Jing heard yet another knock on his door. It certainly was an eventful night. Two of the prophets were already in his room, their was pretty much only one person who would be visiting Jing this late at night.

" ghost... or excuse me, HH, whats up." Jing was still getting used to the name change thing, he himself had changed his own username to Yoh, but to his friends he was still jing. " Come on in, theres plenty of room for one more" There just seemed to be a feeling of fun and relaxation in his office tonight, he knew it was against the rules but he was decided that he should throw a party anyway. After all he was an admin, it's not like the police would come and arrest the people who usualy complained about everything.

"Alright guys call everyone you know and tell them to come join" he started , hitting a button and watching the wall behind him flip around revealing a mini bar" We are throwing a party tonight!!"