Grand Theft Auto V surpasses $1-billion after three days on the market

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Grand Theft Auto V surpasses $1-billion after three days on the market!

This is crazy, but I think it was totally expected that this game would do well.

On release day I saw tons and tons of instagram and twitter posts from tons of people.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I've honestly never had any desire to play Grand Theft Auto, but I have to admit, this looks like a lot of fun.

My friend got it for her boyfriend not too long ago and a lot of the scenes are hilarious! I just feel like it isn't my style of game, and that I'd probably lose attention pretty quickly.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I've honestly never had any desire to play Grand Theft Auto, but I have to admit, this looks like a lot of fun.

My friend got it for her boyfriend not too long ago and a lot of the scenes are hilarious! I just feel like it isn't my style of game, and that I'd probably lose attention pretty quickly.
It actually is a fun game.

Well I think 1 reason why people like it is because it's something we can do finally in a GAME.

I mean who doesn't want to be loaded with many mansions and tons of expensive sports cars. Have tons of women around you and wear the nicest stuff!

It's kinda like a fantasy that can be true through the game. So a lot of guys want to play it and be part of it even if it's just a fantasy.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Well Being loaded with tons of shit wouldn't be so bad, but I'd rather not be a crook and worry about cops finding out I stole a bunch of money and stuff. Definitely a fantasy that I'd rather keep at that level.
Definitely a fun game, though. I was watching a friend play online, and one guy stole a helicopter. The military helicopters have a hook on the bottom and can pick up cars, so the guy picks up my friend's car and just flies around with it hooked to the bottom.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well Being loaded with tons of shit wouldn't be so bad, but I'd rather not be a crook and worry about cops finding out I stole a bunch of money and stuff. Definitely a fantasy that I'd rather keep at that level.
Definitely a fun game, though. I was watching a friend play online, and one guy stole a helicopter. The military helicopters have a hook on the bottom and can pick up cars, so the guy picks up my friend's car and just flies around with it hooked to the bottom.
That's hilarious!!!

I gotta see this one youtube sometime!

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
Grand Theft Auto V surpasses $1-billion after three days on the market!

This is crazy, but I think it was totally expected that this game would do well.

On release day I saw tons and tons of instagram and twitter posts from tons of people.

GTA 5 is one of best games ever developed by Rockstar. It's the best in all the GTA game's franchise till today. Even with GTA 6 that's currently in development, I'm not sure if it's going to better than GTA 5.