Graphics

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
i need my badass marines man, and the zerg have yet to reveal thier buildings, but im lookin for organs man, i wanna see em model the buildings after my spleen, throw a lung on some creep, add a fin and a toung, tada! an evolution chamber, give em an esoughagus and some slime, theres ur creep colonie. i want em to be a gross, awesome living system.

but yeah protoss were cool shiny

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
You and your sound effects... Actually, I think you should refer to the following reaction equation:

2X Zerglings + 2Y Marines --> XY Blood + XY Sound Effects

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, where are YOU getting your internet access from, eh? How else am I suppose to play on Battle.net?

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
ah but brainwasher ur mistaken, thats the job of being my parents son, its being akin to eachother that is the job under dscussion, lol

and that im not being paid for...

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
And neither am I... So, as you can tell, we aren't very pleased with our "working conditions".

This is getting rediculous! Our stupid rivalry is taking over too many threads. Can we just end this and get back to actually talking about game graphics?

Blizzard said that they were thinking of making the game have exclusive content for DirectX 10. What could this mean?

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Why would we fight each other in posts when we can just fight each other in words right next to each other? Just for for your amusement? lol

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
precisely....stop going off topic now?

I think the way the game is developing is getting a teensy bit too flashy...it'd make a comp lag big time in a pitched fight and make it hard to spot things. and blizzard has got to cut down on the lasers...almost every unit has one now it seems

Kenth

Aug 7, 2007
Zenny
I think the graphic is awsome, and the landscape is really beautifull.
I love it.
I would be amazed playing it in the start and not so focused on strategies and the enemies.
Its just awsome that the game is turning out so well in 3d