Gwen Stefani Nude ZOMGWTFBBQ

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yes, this is for all you 13-17 year old guys who love ass. . .today is your lucky day as you get to see it.

Click to show spoiler

Compliments, regards and thank you's to me can be left in this thread. :cool:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jechtsphere said:
Jamie you must die now!

Click to show spoiler

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well. . .we know that Logic likes the ass. As do tons of guys I know in real life. Especially Gwen Stefani's ass, seems to be the most talked about ass among the peeps I associate with in the real world anyway.

This thread was a complete tease anyway. :p

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
u actually got me on this one jaime ure a F********* B**** lmao damn you!! and no the second pic wont make up for this lol :p hahahahaha good one man

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
What you gonna do, interrupt me in the middle of masturbation to Batista Bomb me? Okay, then be my guest. :D

L

Logic

Sorry, just checked this --- I don't like Gwen's ass. No. It's like looking at my mom's ass. Gwen is about 40 years old. I just wanted to see some boobies and stuff.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Logic said:
Sorry, just checked this --- I don't like Gwen's ass. No. It's like looking at my mom's ass. Gwen is about 40 years old. I just wanted to see some boobies and stuff.

Actually, she's 36. But still some parts of her, mainly her whole lower half of her body looks more like half of that actual age, every guy I know literally is either obsessed with her or her ass, and I eventually got caught up haha. Damn peer pressure. >.>