Homosexuality and Bisexuality

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
First off, I'm bisexual, and I'm checking you all out. ;) ... lol

Anyway, since who knows when, there have always been straight people against these groups of people, more so homosexuals. I think it's wrong, personally. They're still people, no matter what sexuality.

Opinions? Comments?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Okay intresting topic here.

My family is actually against homosexuals to a certain extent, but because i'm apart of the new generation i actually have afew homosexual friends and don't particulary care. Its their choice and most defoinately not ground that i should step into. I am 100% straight myself and will never have a homosexual encounter but i can't say i'm against them for being an individual, we all have ecentricities to our own degree.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
ya

i don't have a problem with it either, if that is what people choose, then so be it, that's all there is to it

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
oh ya, totaly unfair, there personal life should have nothin to do with it, as long as the person that is being hire knows what to do and what not to do

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I've spoken to some employers about this sort of thing and they just see it as though they can't interact the same way as some other people (which is bullshit) and they really don't have that clinch the deal attitude because their too nice.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah everyone's opinion on this matter depends on how much you come in contact with them such as regular friends or just in a shopping center, i know my father is totally homophobic which irritates me because he says alot of things that are quiet frankly embarrasing in public :/

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I know what you mean my mum is the same way, But I am not homophobic in anyway, shape or form. But I know some people that despise bi's and gay's, I mean throwing rocks...

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well there not different people at all. I think even the people who slander them know that too there just scared of the unknown.

And no sexualitist is not a word that i know of, what did you mean by that?

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I could care less what sexual orientation someone has. If I like you, I like you, not what you are, if I hate you, I hate you, not what you are.

L

Logic

Homosexuals: Don't mind 'em. As long as I don't see a guy kissing another guy, fine.

Bisexuals: Girls and girls -- YES.... as long as their not ugly.