Homosexuality and Bisexuality

J

Johnny Mo

Esentially the name Homosexual is perplexing, Homo as in Homosapian and well sexuality that goes without saying but im jus curious about, Sapian refers to man and women so it can be taken 2 different ways??? it confuses me.

California

Tired Eyes
Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I don't mind them at all. I, personally, am perfectly straight. My cousin is homosexual, and it doesn't bother our family. The only thing that I don't like to think about is what they get up to behind closed doors, and no offence meant there, lol.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well personally in a way it's akward but I mean if the person is happy then their happy however I'm cool with the way they are as long as they don't involve me in anything I'm straight now and will be always. I do find it odd though such as 2 lesbians taking care of a adopted child. So what is the child to say when shes in class and everyone says lets make something for your mother and father. It's going to be very akward and I think if you want to have a family go straight other wise don't have a family it's gonna be harder on the kids then the parents themselves....

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
If people choose to be gay or whatever that is fine with me. It's their choice, their right to choose, and shouldn't be judged or stereotyped just for being bisexual or homosexual.

Now, I myself wouldn't hang out with someone who is a homosexual. But as people they can still be very nice just like anyone else.

That's my view.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah i must say that they aren't my favourite people to be around all the time just because it does seem slightly weird when a male has an incredible amount of female tendencies. Also woman don't even act like gay men do so they take it a bit to far in my opinion. But they are still nice people.

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Johnny Mo said:
Esentially the name Homosexual is perplexing, Homo as in Homosapian and well sexuality that goes without saying but im jus curious about, Sapian refers to man and women so it can be taken 2 different ways??? it confuses me.
I really don't know how you got homosapian from homosexual.

"Homo-" means same. The sexual part speaks for itself.

Ueki Kousuke

Jan 18, 2006
Essex, UK
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I'm straight and have a fair few gay friends.
Do i care that they're gay? of course not, i don't see why it should change anything.
A couple of guys i went to school with are now gay (well, I did go to an all boys school afterall so...), i still see them regularly though and don't plan on changing that.

Kaius

Jan 23, 2006
st. louis
Zenny
well Im bisexual my self and so is my girl friend, I don't have a problem with who I am are what sex you like, its your choice and I personally could give a **** what other people think about me

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
I know some people who are homosexual too and it doesn't bother me at all just so long as they keep their personal business and discussions to themselves.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I agree 100%. I dont like the act of beng bi or homosexual. But i dont hate the ppl who are. I am religiously against it. But i dont hate induviduals who are. They are ppl just like me. If they choose to live that type of life that is there bussiness. I just dont want to know the details, just like if a straight couple was trying to tell me details of there relationship. I really dont care about what you do how you do it. Thats your bussiness not mines.

Mohkay

Jun 10, 2006
somewhere...I wish I knew.
Zenny
I'm not very found of homosexuallity Or Bisexuality. sorry guys it just doesn't seem right from them to be around if they can't Provide for future generations (I mean reproduction)

I'm not the type to talk much of such a topic either,since it's where my rage shows.

Eternally Yours

May 23, 2006
on my roof looking at the stars..
Zenny
I grow up in a strong catholic neighborhood. Its basicly all white catholic people. I hate. One reason is homesexuality, i have been taught to be agianist it and dont know in people whom are gay so I've always thought of it to be wrong. I dont believe that anymore but i am uncomfortable around gays. I really wish i wasnt but its not totally my fault, its just the way i was raised.