Ideas for the Forum

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
And just saying there should be a shout box or a chat room and maybe a Adoption Area where we can help noobs though I dont need help cause soon I will be an advanced member. lol

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Shoutbox has already been brought up. We came to a conclusion that way we feel that we really don't need one. . .at least not during this early stage of the forum anyway.

Chat room, maybe. But the only downside is that Chat rooms can die and no one would ever be there. I know first hand.

As far as the adoption thing, I'll let the members speak on this one.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
irc room piece of cake but i might do it later if we really need one, they usually end up dieing or just like a lonely guy on there and no one to chat with lol

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
i say put the adoption thing up and some of us can bring members for a couple of days I mean like I can bring alot and will all be active, and I am sure we can all do the same but then again its just an idea. lol

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I doubt the chat room will work. Go around various sites I'm talking ones with with 100 members online or more. Even then only like 25% or less use the chatroom and hardly any talk or are busy posting etc.. Shoutbox is a mabye but like we agreed earlier it isn't needed right now. The adoption thing sounds kinda cool I never have done that before.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
I am sure and for teh agency only allowed advanced and know there way around the forum can help a noob out and answer question. lol

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well if you think about it there's not much to know. I mean how to reply, create a new thread, check send PM and thats really about it. We could always post this in an annoucement and make a tutorial?? I'm sure the Faq's cover all thoses questions already. Still though the idea sounds kinda interesting.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
well like I said before it was only an idea. lol There should also be a RPG thing. lol
Is there a Website for the forum?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
There will be a website coming in the next little while, yes. But at the moment there is no website for the forum.

As for an RPG system, there will be one coming in about a week. ;)