Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((I guess that a reunite thing could work but that would mean that at least one person from each thread would have to keep track of what’s going on in the other. Wait…that would be me…Kuro and Kaiku…okay. Unless someone has a problem with me doing that, only other thing we’d need to worry about after that is if one of the threads dies. ))

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
occ: well if you going to keep track of that works for me.

small post t get u going lol

"man whats taking kuro so long.. those controls arent that hard i think.." Roxas thinks to himself as he waits inside the mansion.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Shut up.” Kuro said knocking Roxas on the back of the head. “Kaiku got the hang of it.” He said as he looked around. “On the outside I thought it looked back and now it looks really bad.” He said looking at all of the broken things. “Well, where do we start?”

~*

“Should we get going now or do you all have something you need to do first?” Kaiku asked as she looked around at the people left behind.

((Thanks for the opening. I've got to go to College tomorrow, and I have school. See you guys later! About 6 pm my time. South Cali. Jyaa Na!!))

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He pushed Roxas ahead of him to tell him to get moving and continued onto the library looking down into the computer room seeing many controls and the metallic area, he walking down to see a computer laying there and a small beam coming down from some sort of device on the wall-

"Your friend must have come this way!"

-He yelled up from the computer room he taking a step closer to the beam before reaching his hand out and touching it, his whole hand getting sucked in and then his entire body-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Whoa!" Roxas yells as he notices Nioez vanish infront of his eyes.

"Well looks like its my turn... I'll be waiting on the other side Kuro!! so you better be coming right behind me and not get scared ok pfffftt" Roxas Tells Kuro as he enters the beam and Vanishes.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
occ: thats why i wanted us all to travel together.. instead of leaving some people behind.. i know kaiky and saleh are left i dunno if anyone else... Raz went to the darkness world and he will be meeting us there since he teleported there on his own will. leaving 2 active role players here and 3 or 4 in the other.. why cant we just all travel together :p

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((I'm not the one who said anything about it....You know what. This thread had got so much spam and crap in it and is a little...umm...unorganized. Why don't we just work off of the other thread and have Kaiku and Saleh kind of show up.))

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ooc: naaa i think you should just join us over there. the rp its dieing and peopel are gettign annoyed to many twist and turns intead of going steady. i say you and kaiku decided to jump in the beams by ure free will. u meet us there and we let the story continue. so we can finally get a move on.

ill wait for kaiyuku to reply here and see if she agrees if she does then this thread closed and see u there.

*thread on stand by*

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((Let’s go with that.))

Kaiku looked in the direction that the others had left in and sighed. “Screw limits.” She said as she began to run toward the mansion. ‘I’m not getting left behind like this.’ She thought as she ran through the doors not waiting for anyone. ‘Roxas is my friend and I said I would go with him. So that’s what I’m going to do!’ she thought as she found the computer room. She looked at the odd laser and then touched it hoping that this would lead to where her friends are.