Little things I've garnered from the sc2 site

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
None of this can be confirmed, but it is still interesting to look at:

On picture 43 of 44 in the screenshots section, you can clearly see gold-colored minerals, which I believe are a richer source of mineral (like gems in red alert compared to ore). You can also see what appears to be a radar on top of the command center, which may be the new comsat, which appeals to me a lot more than the old one.
On picture 42, there seems to be a sort of light tank supporting the siege tanks on the red side, along with several of the hovering craft seen in the trailer. there are also what seems to be several exclamation marks next to the green siege tanks.
On pic 41, you see the portrait of the SCV, who looks like a trucker. Also more of the helicopters and what may be the terran dropship.
Pic 40 what may be drop pod marines battle huge things that are probably Thor.
There is a picture of the nuke-tag on page 36. On closer inspection you can see that two marines and the two tanks have stripes floating above them. Maybe a ranking system? From the same picture you can see what appear to be the new supply depots, which look pretty neat.
What are probably medics are clearly seen on page 35.
An unknown building, perhaps a reactor, attached to the factory on 34.
On page 32 it seems that immortal shields can now deflect small arms fire.
an unknown thing next to the bottom siege tank on 31.
marine potrait on 30?
what may be thor being built on 29, along with nuclear silos of some sort.
Also an observer, which looks like a shard of grass, can be seen on the dark templar page. the dark templar seem to have teeth now.

Kenth

Aug 7, 2007
Zenny
well the gold-collored minerals are yellow.. really. And its 12 and its finnal that will have that mineral in the game..=)
The hovering things are cobra`s..;) the helicopter is the banshee...

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
thanks for filling in the gaps.

on note of the minerals though, it looks like a shade between yellow and brown. yellow is a garish color. the color of the minerals are not. i still think they are gold...although the official may contradict me.