Obsessed with Gaming?

Naiwen

Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
Personally, lately, I've been obsessed with gaming. It's my personal most favourite form of entertainment and hobby.

Olaji

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
Whenever you're addicted to any hobby, there's a high chance of being obsessed with it. It's happening to me now in my relationship with my partner. I love her so much in a healthy way that I'm now obsessed with her. I used to be that way with playing video games too.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I at the moment wouldn't say that I am obsessed with gaming but I know in the past I have been and have been addicted to it as well.

I feel if you are someone who tends to suffer from mental health issues, shutting off in a game can help that a lot as well as help stress as well and that can easily lead us to feel obsessed or even addicted to gaming.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
I have never been obsessed with playing games because I know it is not a healthy thing for me to be obsessed with anything. I know how to play my games in moderation for me not to compromise my health because I am playing the game too much.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
My obsession with playing video games comes and goes. It's not like a steady addiction. I tend to play more when I'm jobless or have nothing else important to do.

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I was obsessed with playing video games when I was still a teenager. My parents tried everything possible for them to help me beat the obsession but that was not possible because I was deeply into video games.