OMG!!!!Steph!...COME HERE!

Biancalt3

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
lol

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:DarkRed">Summer memories</span></span>

<span style="color:Cyan">lmfao!......last summer was so dumb, wasn't it?....but you have to admit that it was really fun! We went on all them rides with Horace...yellin some Mike Jones shit!....and Chris was the imaginry friend....remember when you me, and horace went on all the little baby rides?...OMFG! and all the free samples!, Im such a free-sample whore!....oh yea!....and the Waterpark, when my lil cuz stole them bracelets off of somebody's wrists.....and how bout when we went to the beach with Horace and Steven...and Steven's floatie went ALL the way out!....and you had to babysit me at the beach because, I kept going out to far!....and PENIS COLODA!.....and the "wink" and when we used to lift up the bar on the rides when people weren't looking!....and the Chapel you always went to!...and Steven was always buggin you!.....and how me and Horace used to come over your house and i would be in your living room singing into the remote control...and you and horace would laugh at me.</span>

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:DarkRed">Stupid Stuff We Did</span></span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:SandyBrown">when you sprayed that body spray in your eyes on your Birthday....and when i almost killed myself on one of them candle holders because I put them in my ice-cream to make it look pretty....oh yea, the condom me you and horace blew up, and drew on!</span></span>

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
lol... dont forget when i rolled down the sand hill and hit my head against a cement poll

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

the best thin i did all summer was get rescued by that fine ass ho with the huge titays if baywatch

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

you fucking asshole

clubbing seals in florida is fuckin horrible

im ashamed

A

Agamoai

Last summer I played FlatOut and Monster Hunter. No, I don't have a life.

*hugs Steph* FORGOTTEN NO MORE!

And why doesn't this topic have hookers and cotton candy? NEED.COTTON.CANDY.NAOPLOXKBI

Biancalt3

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Curious George)</div><div class='quotemain'>i cant wait till i meet you when i go to atlantic city this summer, bianca....</div>

YEA!.........OMFG!.........I can't wait!........Its gonna be SOOOOOOOO fun, can't wait til ya get here!

STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!..Nobody forgot about you!.......how could we?!....you live right across the street!....LMFAO!

Biancalt3

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
YEA, omfg, Im gonna own that dance!...without even dancing, OHHHHHHHHHH!....Imm tell people that im in 5th grade too!......and Im gonna go up to all the people grinding and be like " my mami and papi told me that, Im not aloud to watch dirty whores dancing"...and split them up......." NO HABLA INGLES!" is gonna be my famous line......Imma just say spanish stuff!.....ohhh, imma be crazy as hell!...........and I aint goin for that ditchin shit Steph, I'll rip you by your nappy ass hair extensions

Biancalt3

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
lmfao, i dont think I wanna know............when DTM is here, we gotta show him lots of stuff........lmfao, that park too, and the poles on the corner and that old person we be buggin!........and we have to put him on the Atmosfear!....and the Batman!........so yall can laugh at me being a punk bitch and screaming.....and that sea dragon...i was almost cring...i kept thinking I was gonna slip out!:eek:

Biancalt3

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
yea the atmosfear will make you piss yourself:eyepop: ......it takes you really high in the air air, then j=the voice is like 'were going down, were going down!!"...then SWOOSH, bitches drop you like a bomb....it drops you really fast, I just hold my breath!

will you get on the gravitron...your a nija...you can climb and hang upside down:ninja: