Rpg Suggestions

Swordsmaster

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Man your so lucky now. When I was battling to try to get to lv 50 no RPG Admin changed the level of Weaver for me. But now with Splatt his gonna do alot things which should of have happened to me earlier............

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
lol. I'm going to do my best to make sure the game is entertaining and enjoyable. There's a fine balance that I have to compensate for, so don't expect to be able to ask anything from me, but I'm generally leaniant. I won't go directly against something another RPG Admin has put his foot down on, so don't view me as a loophole.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OMG... I am so stupid. I can change the EXP output on bots. Why did I think I couldn't? Because I was trying to edit the regular bot instead of Default Settings for the bot. Dang. I usually don't make mistakes like this but oh well, it's been a while since I had one of these jobs.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
The Ninja job section, the last job, 'Sennin' is spelled wrong. It's 'Sannin'.

Three Ninja, AKA Legendary Three Ninja.

The Laughing Man

Aug 7, 2006
A "safe" place.
Zenny
I thought of this idea because Shade said if I had a good idea for spells he'd use them...but he still hasn't ;_; how lazy, welp here it is.

Not sure if you'd consider these spells or summons. Oh well. I'll let you guys decide.

Demonic Fang:

Summons the power of InuYasha from the Feudal Era.
His Tetsaiga releases the mighty backlash wave.

InuYasha.jpg

Classes: Keyblade Begginers and up, Darkblade Begginers and up,Begginer kid and up

Ninja Ambush:

Summons the power of Team 7 from the Hidden Leaf Village. Together their strength is limitless.

Team7.jpg

Classes: Genin and up

Elfs Song:

Summons the power of Lucy from the Diclonious Facility. Her vectors leave her enemies begging for mercy.

Lucy.jpg

Classes: Larxene and up,Dark Student and up

War Machine:

Summons the power of Zero from the Maverick Battlegrounds. His Z-saber takes out countless foes.

Zero.jpg

Classes: Shooter and up

Hearts of Destiny:

Summons the power of the legendery keybladers,Riku,Sora,and King Mickey from the realm of Kingdom Hearts. Their keyblades shield us from the power of darkness.

KeybladeMasters.jpg

Classes: Keyblade Begginer and up

Special anime features ;3

InuYasha
Naruto
Elfen Lied
Megaman Zero
Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
X3 I'd totally consider these, espeacially lucy <3 I think we need more ideas like this, and i'll definitley be sure to put at least two of these up for summons ^.^ Really like 'em

Last edited:

The True Keyblader

Jun 4, 2006
Unknown
Zenny
can u put new spell in the spell shop for the Cloud Advanced, Evil Cloud, Good Cloud, Advent Cloud class

can u put in the RPG store we can change our on jobs

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
We don't have the mod for the store suggestion. Also, if you're going to suggest we get spells, please be willing to give us ideas. Thankies.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Wow. How about no on the Ultimate Absorb HP. For one thing, it's impossible to absorb 100% of your opponent's HP and for another, it's unfair. And mana burns are generally low-level spells.