Security Guards Are Such Dicks. . .

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Okay, I was just walking out to the coffee shop to get a cappucino. Here's what happened. I had basically bought my cappucino, and started walking back, then my MP3 player went off at total random, so I stopped on the bench, which was slightly on the property of this building. So I checked my MP3 player, checked the disc, checked everything to see what the problem was with it, then this security guy comes up to me from the building. He says "hey, what the hell are you doing on the property, get lose kid or I'll call the cops" I looked at this guy, he was a skinny guy about 140 pounds or so and shorter then me, he also had a french accent so I didn't take him seriously and continued on my business.

Then, this second guard comes and calls some guy on his walkey-talkey thing that there was some intruder. So I'm like "dude, I'm just fixing my MP3 player, like chill" then he looks, notices that I was right and that I was only fixing my MP3 player and not trying to rob the building or nothing, I found it funny since I musta been like 100+ feet away from the door anyway from the building.

So the guy is all like "oh, it's okay then" I'm like "yeah, next time chill the **** out and don't threaten me" he then walked back to the building door and ****ed off back to his job, and I continued walking home, even though I had noticed that my MP3 player's batteries were dead.

Interesting sequence here that happened to me. About 1/2 hour ago actually. Though I'd share it with you all.

The moral of thi subject: security guards are such dicks. Just because they never have anything to do since no one would want to rob a warehouse anyway, they gotta try and pick their own problems just to make themselves look good. Which is sad.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha what's there to steal in a warehouse anyway? I mean the place looked like it was 100 years old haha.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol the ones up here woulda called the cops, and in a small town I woulda been caught instantly if I ran away probably. :p

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
should of told em, "whats wrong no one wants to rob ure coffee shop?, bored? want one of this to pass time ? *shows mp3 player* they sell em at best buy or w/e go get one you abusive piece of ****" *walk away* lol ah yes another bad home made joke lol

J

Johnny Mo

lol F*** the pols man!!! hell they aint even pols, their just police academy drop outs, jeez they need some other than a walkie talkie to occupy them. s*** they all jus punk as rent-a-cops that need a real job.
There prolly jus jelous cuz u can afford a mp3 player lmfao

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well atleast he left you lol I was at a party hall someones wedding was going on I went out and the guard says hey GET THE BACK UP THERE!!! I'm like why hes like bad stuff happens here. My 3 cousins and I were laffing thinking what could happen at a hall party. Turns out the secuirty guard had gotten shot 4 times at once and attacked many times. A lot of guys come by and drive by people and kill them or attack the place to take jewlery and money. Anyways in the end he let us outside if we wore bullet proof vest? LOL i felt stupid but it was kinda cool wearing on even when we were on the dance floor :D But I think secuirty guards are pricks depending on the guy. Some don't wanna get fired and some take chances.