So...whats have you agreed on?

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
I have not seen most of these new innovations, so I have no idea how they would turn out, although admittedly I dont like many of the decisions blizzard has made. A few things that I liked though:

The ghost in the first demo looked and sounded fantastic. I dont like the one they put on the official site, it looks far too clunky. The new call down drop pod ability must look really cool, although i guess for practical uses they would be using nukes a lot more.
The new Immortals look better than the old Dragoons, although I liked the old 'plasma ball' better than what its firing now.
The Viking ground version looks awesome. I dont know about the transformer aspect though...
The new probes look a bit like fireflies. I love fireflies, so I adore the new probes.
The Collosus climbing up and down was kind of cool.
The command center with its defensive turret looked awesome. it really did. And i dont see how anyone would disagree with it, unless they overpowered it.

A few of the things I am sure I dislike.

Marines having shields.
Zealots looking too soft.
Archons having a puny attack animation compared to before.
Having 'supers' like Thor (and perhaps nomad)
Reapers and their twin pistols and demolition charges. who are they, lara croft?
Tempests, if they stay around, look like some sort of hollow tuna thats been chopped in half.

Kenth

Aug 7, 2007
Zenny
Okey! Thats allot of what you dont like.
There is many greate things about the game also.
Marines having shields? what kind of shields? i mean do they have the same shield like the medic? if so i think that sucks too.
Zealots are awsome, i love the look and they are still cool..;)
I would agree a bit on the archons though, when they attack, it doesnt look to good, but the game is developing. and it might change.
Reapers are AWSOME and so are the thor.
The only thing i disslike aobut thor is that it has to be buildt by a scv. Because its so big. I mean LOL that is just stupid...
tempests i havent seen yet..
yeah the command center is unbelivable cool! when upgraded.
The ghost look ok.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
you dont know about the shields? we started talking about it around 2 months ago.
yeah we all have our own opinions. but can you honestly say you like the new zealot attack sound better than the old one?