Think The World Is Ending 2012?t

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Wouldn't is suck if people went and spend their whole life savings on shit because they thought they were going to die?
actually people right now are buying bunkers and spending literally most of their daily paycheck to get it made for 2012...

I saw it on tv in a documentary.. what I found odd is many area's in the states are making bunkers now.

Bill Gates made one also just recently.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
We don't even know what's going to happen in 2012, so how to bunkers help? For all we know Famine could spread and we'll die of hunger. Or we'll run out of water. Or something.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
We don't even know what's going to happen in 2012, so how to bunkers help? For all we know Famine could spread and we'll die of hunger. Or we'll run out of water. Or something.
I guess they think going under ground and storing food and supplies for X years will help.

The way they explain things makes it sound like we will have nuclear outbursts or something... radiation?

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well everyone has to admit.. things are getting worse each yr..

hurrican katrina.. world trade center... japane earthquake... libya fight.. egypt fight.. I mean what's next? a volcano goes off and destroys a whole country?

Jing

The King Of Bandits
You never know, some of those huge volcanoes on the ring of fire in the pacific have the power to (as the persians would say) "Blot out the sun", causing a pseudo nuclear winter effect on a global scale. But even if that happened, humanity would find a way to survive. We adapt, that's what we do best. With our current technology, we could survive a nuclear winter in larger numbers than were ever possible before. It's all thanks to technology and things like The Svalbard Global Seed Vault or a System of Underground Vaults built specifically for the apocalypse by Vivos. It's funny how humanity prepares for things that might not even happen. Better safe than sorry i suppose.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
You never know, some of those huge volcanoes on the ring of fire in the pacific have the power to (as the persians would say) "Blot out the sun", causing a pseudo nuclear winter effect on a global scale. But even if that happened, humanity would find a way to survive. We adapt, that's what we do best. With our current technology, we could survive a nuclear winter in larger numbers than were ever possible before. It's all thanks to technology and things like The Svalbard Global Seed Vault or a System of Underground Vaults built specifically for the apocalypse by Vivos. It's funny how humanity prepares for things that might not even happen. Better safe than sorry i suppose.
what about zombies! :p Imagine a world turning into Left For Dead!

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
What if a massive earthquake triggers multiple tsunamis to strike nearby coasts as well as triggering massive volcanic eruptions that "blot out the sun" and destroy entire countries. BUT THEN all the people come back as zombies. Could we survive that?

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
What if a massive earthquake triggers multiple tsunamis to strike nearby coasts as well as triggering massive volcanic eruptions that "blot out the sun" and destroy entire countries. BUT THEN all the people come back as zombies. Could we survive that?
hmm could happen!!

[MENTION=293]Jing[/MENTION] what if the sun was blocked? do we have a backup plan for that? I mean a lot of things would be dead without sunlight.