Thor and Banshee

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
Thor is out, check it up on the sc2 site. so far it seems to be nothing more than a bigger siege tank....so if thats what thor does whats the point of having siege tanks?
I admit that its attack animation looks fairly cool(although i've seen better) but all the same it seems fairly pointless.

The Banshee was out a bit before Thor, it looks slick, much better than the viking. beyond that i cant say much about it, but it would of been more of a muffin if the attack animation had tracers:(

Kenth

Aug 7, 2007
Zenny
well the thor have some abilities that the siege tank doesnt, the thor has barrage and can do multiply damage at one hit, and he hits the target many times.
The siege tank only attack one time, and have a long cooling time before he hit again. when in siege.

The thor can attack airplanes, the siege tank cant.
It can shoot much far away than the siegetank.
I most proparly will thor see longer

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
according to karune on one of his latest updates, the thor's AA attack is fairly weak and will need support. and i've never seen pros use a single siege tank, a thor with its AA attack aside is just around 6 siege tanks lumped together. i have seen no evidence that it has longer range, in fact i think its slightly shorter.