What's RPG Inferno ?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, it's still down as it's still being re-done.
The RPG Inferno is basically a fun little battle/triad system that you can do that is completely based off Final Fantasy and Role-Playing games in general.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
RPG INFERNO AH THATS EASY

R - RACING
P - PER
G - GOLD

INFERNO

IS A MIX OF CHEMICAL X, DONUTS, AND A FEW SPICES. ALL COMBINED BECOMES A SO POWERFULL CHEMICAL THAT CAN DESTROY THE WORLD.

NOW IF YOU GET DIRECT HIT BY THIS CHEMICAL EXPLOTION U GO TO THE INFERNO (HELL) THATS WHAT RPG INFERNO IS....

OR U CAN ALSO CALL IT

ROLE PLAYING GAME INFERNO

ROLE PLAYING HELL

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
L337 kybldmstr said:
Could I please have more Gold? I have 40 Gold, I'm out of HP, have no items of any description . . . need I say more?

Ill send everymembers 5000 gold ;)

Denim

Apr 24, 2006
Luton ( England )
s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
as im sure everyone has already said rpg inferno is like a little game where you can get a job join a clan and fight to get your level up if youve played any final fantasy games you should be fine with the turn based system

have fun if you have any more questions be sure to pm me :)

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
The RPG is an advance program that is integrated with forums. Just posting will effect your gaming experience, since in normal systems you gain gil for every post you make. So, the more you post the more money you will make. I've worked with several RPGs. This one is an Inferno. It appears to have a prompted control system, making it easier to modify and create. This appears to be one of the most advanced on the market, unless I am mistaken and it is an HTML Prompt System. Then, trust me, it gets waaaaaaaaay more complex.