What's the last movie you watched in the cinema?

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
I used to go to the cinema frequently before the pandemic of coronavirus and lockdown. After everything have calmed down, I hardly have time to go to the movies. But I managed to go watch Batman when it came out earlier this year.

Chibu

Oct 7, 2022
Zenny
Top Gun : Maverick was the last movie I watched in the cinema. It should be two months ago that I watched it. I'm excited to see Black Adam soon which will be streaming next two weeks.

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
The last movie that I watched on Cinema was Black Adam. It was a very interesting movie and Dywane Johnson The Rock did so well being Black Adam.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
I waited so much for the streaming of Avatar : The Way of Water and I was so happy when it was aired in the Cinema. I got the ticket immediately they announced it. It was an interesting movie.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
The last movie that I watched in the cinema is the newly released Teen Wolf : The Movie. I have also watched the TV series and it was very good.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
The last movie I ever watched in the cinema was Austin Powers - Goldmember. I remember going with my friends to watch this movie in a cinema that isn't even there anymore as they closed it down and built a bigger cinema further away with more screens. I remember how cheap it was to be able to go see a movie back then, the prices now are quite high and that is why I opt to wait until I can stream them at home now.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
The last movie I watched in the cinema is Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. I would say that it's my favourite Ant Man movie now and I had a very good time watching it last month. I've not been to the movies this month but I will soon.