wtf!! arg lol. so much for wooden sword jaime

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
you were my downfall my friend lol, telling me to get a wooden sword hahaha, i went and got a loan hehehe went straight to buy items >.> and well i cant use any >.> so i was like ****!!!! im on my way back to payback the loan lol and i come across the steal item thing lol. so i was hmmm payback time! and what hapends? lol i get fined ! hahahahaaha oh man >.> now im happy with 7 bucks lol 1150 loan to pay hahaha and pretty much dead!.

figured you would get a good laugh out of this like dark did so knock ure selfs out!

damn u wooden swrod and rpg!!! lmao

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
actually no i didnt lol i couldnt >.> i was like wtf not !! lol and well just notice my job was gone which its so awesome lmao >.>

lmao dark lol i guess i made ure day eh lol

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
well i was notified on whats been happening and well dayum >.> and no dark no more makeing ure days :p more like donat so i can pay :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, well guess what? The whole steal option is gonna be deleted. Its stupid, cheap, and pisses people off. So its gonna be taken off.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Also, in all fairness, I'll refund ya all the koins you got stolen. How much did you have stolen off you? Or how much did the police apparently fine you? I'll restore it for ya.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
**edit**i guess i was wrong lol i just chek the messege on the pm and its more than what i tought lol

PM: Your heist was unsuccessful, it seems the Teh Gamerz-Place Police caught you and fined you 2310 Koins

Last edited:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
The whole Steal option has been disabled actually. Like I stated before, the fact that a poor person can just pass up on posting to steal off someone else is cheap. So the whole Steal option has been disabled from the Store for those of you who don't already know.