X-Men 3

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I saw the trailer for this movie recently, and I must say I'm very impressed. it's great they're bringing in some more favorite mutants as well, especialy Juggy. :D

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
so ya i saw it yesterday, and it was good, it's not as good as the last two

but there will be another one :D

Bonemasher

May 10, 2006
Zenny
I'm looking forward to seeing this soon, but I hear they make a small error in calling Juggernaut a mutant, when normally he's supposed to get his powers from his magical helmet.

Although I never really liked the Helmet thing, alot of hardcore fans are mad about it.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
of course, and here's alittle something, if you go see the movie, still till after the credits, it shows that there'll be another one

Bonemasher

May 10, 2006
Zenny
Fusion-X said:
of course, and here's alittle something, if you go see the movie, still till after the credits, it shows that there'll be another one

IGN mentioned something about a "Special surprise" after the credits, you actually stayed to see it? I wouldn't have the patience to wait it out.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Bonemasher said:
I'm looking forward to seeing this soon, but I hear they make a small error in calling Juggernaut a mutant, when normally he's supposed to get his powers from his magical helmet.

Although I never really liked the Helmet thing, alot of hardcore fans are mad about it.

Hardcore fans scare me! They are those kids you see down the street dressed up as Jar-Jar Binks then pull out a gun and your all "Holly ****"

Anyway, Im looking forward to seeing this movie. My friend told me it was good and she saw it today. Although I think the first 2 will be better, because it isn't made by the same person. ****er went to do superman returns.

Bonemasher

May 10, 2006
Zenny
Nitz said:
LOL half of the time I wait cause everyone rushes to the doors. So I sit back and chat till almost everyone is gone.

I always go like a week after opening, and basically get the whole Theatre to myself XD.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I wanna see this movie soooooo bad. But, I bet I have to wait, unless my friends decide something soon. Glad I looked at this topic, I'll sure wait to stay after the credits.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I hope they play up Nightcrawler more. He was always my favorite character of the little I watched. I don't remember him speaking German though... =/