Year of The End

RPGirl

Ami got up, "Whew, that thingis rowdier than Aunt Paul's Bull." Siad Ami as she got up and agusted her hat. Ami felt something bad coming and turn to the Bohathm.

The Boatham swung one of its massive claws at Ami. "Crap, I can't move out of the way." Siad Ami as she claw was coming straight at her. Ami closed her eyes and her reflexs took over.

Ami quickly held out her hands and cought the Boahathm's Claw. She was in a power strugle with the Heartless, she was trying to push it back, while the Boahtam was trying to push her down. "Gah, one of y'alls attack the horn while I got it Discated!" Yelled out Ami.

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
Once again Asuka watched the others fighting the Behamut, listening closely to Zel's advice. She wasn't half as good Ninja as the other two and without her sword she wasn't much of a fighter. Yet Ami's call for help snapped her out of her thoughts, she had to do something, after all they were expecting her to do it, she was one of the chosen ones.

Asuka took a step forward and closed her eyes, focusing as she sent her chakra to her hands. She then opened her eyes and jumped in the Behamut's direction hitting it's horn once. She almost fell at the force of the impact but she managed to stay on her feet. She watched in expectation; for a second there was only silence but then the Behamut fell to the ground making a deafening sound that echoed through the plataform.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Zel smiled. "Bravo, very good. And for now, your training is done. I will send portals after you every now and then for more training. Good day."

Zel snapped his fingers and the heros were sent back to what they were doin before.

RPGirl

Ami ducked out of the way in time for the Drunkards to run into each other. Ami looked around, "Strager than a Pole Cat using Deordeant." Siad Ami as she sighed. Just then a guy came behind her and grabed her in a Choke hold.
"SON OF A!" Yelled Ami as she flipped him.

"Oh yeah I was in the middle of Whouppn' Asses." Siad Ami as she went back to her Bar brawl.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Zel snapped his fingers again and was transported back to hs gummiship. He drove it until he reached Twilight Town. He landed just outside the old mansion, HIS mansion, and walked inside. He took a turn and went into the library, his favorite room in the mansion. He pulled out a book and began to read, studying the heart, the keybladers, and the Year of the End. He suddenly heard a voice behind him. "Nice place ya got here!" said a voice. Zel turned around to see a young japanese boy looking around with wandering eyes. "Who are you and how'd you get in?!?!" said Zel. The boy jumped back and said, "Easy man, my name is Tomio. I was sent by someone. Don't ask who cause he said not to tell you. No, not he, i mean they, no, him, no she, no the person, people..." Zel rolled his eyes as the kid kept babbaling on. Finally the kid got back on track. "So anyway, what the enigmatic human or humans sent me to tell you is to watch your back. What you are doing with the destined ones is not right. Death may be on the line for you. Anyway, have a nice day!" Tomio waved and ran off. Zel absorbed all he said and went back to reading.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kaze, still asleep, returns to his falling off the wall and lands on his head. "Ow! what the hell!? geez you could have atleast woken me up before sen ding me back into my fall of impending doom." Kaze stands up and starts walking back into the village. He stalks up on food and other supplies. "ok now to go viset my friends!" Kaze starts walking.... "oh wait.... that's why i'm fighting.... because i have none.... OH WELL!!" Kaze walks home and rests for the next several hours.

Last edited: