Custom Weapons Thread

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I will be able to take over for -X-. He deserves a break with all the work he's done on this. I will also get some custom sprites for those who can't find pics they like. Anyways, if you just fill out the exact same thread as posted on the first page, I will do that for you.

Custom Weapon Name:
Custom Weapon Description:
Custom Weapon Icon:
Strength:
Defense:
HP:
MP:
Eva:
Vit:

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
Custom Weapon Name: Kuchiki Byakuya's Bankai Senbonzakura

Custom Weapon Description: This is possible describe as the perfect attack weapon, able to attack from any angle. Linked to the user's mind, the blades look like cherry bossoms in the sunlight. Though the weapon itself is fast, it's speed can be increased if the user directs the attacks using his hands.

There are three bankai forms, the first Kageyoshi (Blossom Brutal Shadows) engulfing the area with darkness n zanpaktou is dropped into the ground. It replicates into dozens of blades which reappear of both sides of the user n appears to bigger than before. This is a ampilified version of it's intital release form.

The second form, Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Thousand Cherry Blossoms Brutal Shadows) engulf the area again with darkness and the the volume of cherry bossoms is increased and creates a few rows of swords all glowing. It is possible tht the user can direct all the swords at the opponent n kill them. This form gives the user increase speed, emphases on attack rather than defense.

The final bankai ability Senbonzakura Shuukei Hakuteiken (White Imperial Sword) compresses all of the swords into a single blade, further enhancing his power. It is called hakuteiken (白帝剣, lit. white imperial sword). In this form, Byakuya grows pure white wings and a halo-like circle in the back, made of spiritual power.

Custom Weapon Icon: sorry dude i cant find any

Strength:700, 000
Defense:300, 000
HP:200, 000
MP:100, 000
Eva:500, 000
Vit:200, 000

which adds up to 2 mil gil. PM me wut ur RPG name is. I'll pay straight away

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
You need to put in the forum name to donate money and mine happens to be SPLATT. Also, try to reduce your description to just one sentance. Sorry if that is a bother, but we can't have one item taking up too many lines. Also, I can dig up a pic for you if you just give me a general idea of what you want it to look like.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
Custom Weapon Description: The perfect attack, Byaukya's Bankai

as for the pic i would want maybe like a glowing sword like the one u see the anime series.

Edit: paid up, splatt. I'll be waiting for the weapon

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I've got your item up and a temporary image. That way, you don't have to wait on me to get your item. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this though. I can't find any good pics... xD

Missing Temptation

beautiful desire
May 14, 2006
Zenny
Umm well this is just assuming that you guys changed your mind about the rpg administrators deciding the strength and etc.-

Name: Crescent Wish
Description: Flail used by Selphie from ff8
Icon:
crescent_wish.gif
http://ff.warcry.com/content/finalfantasyseries/ffviii/weapons/crescent_wish.gif
Strength:5833
Defense:5833
HP:5835
MP:5833
Eva:5833
Vit:5833

Total cash is 35,000... do I just donate it to you splatt?
edit- sorry if it's not the best size... u can do whatever u want w/ the pic.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I have your item up now SD. And don't worry about it, I'll cover the cost since you're joining my clan. Think of it as a welcoming present.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
i know splatt tht's y i had a hard time finding a good image of it.

BTW cheers for the gift

Last edited: