z13.invisionfree.com
Zenny
i want a weapon with

300000 health
300000 defence
300000 strength

name:true hearted blades
picture:ultima weapon from kh2 fenrir and onewinged angel crossed with them
description:blades from the realm of light that call upon the heavens to advance to ultima form(my drive form)

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
eh? um splats trying to help me but i dont get it and im not gonna be here for a while cuz school just got out and i have too work during summer

Custom Weapon Name: Blood Red Moon
Custom Weapon Description: Aaura's Ultimate wepon Gets wings Back Red on black
Custom Weapon Icon: w/e SPLAT chooses
Strength: ?
Defense: ?
HP: dno i still wanna be able to fight and level up unlike ppl who cheat and want to be invinsible.
MP: strong enough not to run out
Eva: ?
Vit: ?

SPLAT i want a wepon w/ 400000 of all the person in front of me but i still wanna be able to be fair and levle up like the rest of them

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
To Unknown Kid, I'd prefer if you can get a pic of those keyblade so I can make some sprites out of them. I guess I can try to look them up myself, but I've got 3 RPGs I'm running right now and I have no clue where Relik is here.

To Aaura, I'm going to need to know what stats you want to have for your weapon and your PM was a little confusing. You made it sound like you want multiple of the same weapon to give to your sister and such. That's ok, but I should warn you it's going to cost the same amount over.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I know you did. I just can't find any pics for the item image you requested. I can put the item up but it won't have an image until I can find some pictures to make the sprite you requested out of.

Bahamut

Apr 19, 2006
The Farplane
Zenny
Hey splatt, i sent the gil to kadaj on accident and his pm box is full, so i don't know if that's ok. could you tell him it's for a weapon somehow?

well, in any case, this is my weapon

Name: Dream Sword
Description: a sword of strength
stength:2000
Defence: 500
mp: 500
Hp:1000
evation:1000

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img247.htm

Last edited:

---UnknownKid---

May 15, 2006
England
z13.invisionfree.com
Zenny
ok splatt i know a great website for all the new keyblades from kh2 i8 will just type it in and see if it works ok

keybladesalottotal2mi.png

and instead of one winged angel can i have the picture of rikus new keyblade instead please oh yea and i also make my own sprite comics too i might post them soon lol

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I use those same sprites when I can't find the ones I want, but I wasn't sure where the site was anymore. Oh well, I've got it now. I guess I could try and put it together still. I don't know what yours was about either The Key. Also, to whoever else is having problems post so we can get this worked out.

Oh and Unknown, it would also be helpful if you could tell me what order you want the Keyblades in. Left to right please.

---UnknownKid---

May 15, 2006
England
z13.invisionfree.com
Zenny
ok i want ultmia weapon from kh2 and fenrir and rikus new keyblade too all crossed together

hey splatt i still need to pay you 300000 more for that weapon i only payed you 600000

hmmmmm splatt do you come on here alot???

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
He might have to. I'm trying to decide what to do with the RPG. I expected 3.0 to be out sooner than this. I might just go ahead and reset the RPG to create a whole new one. Thanks though, to all those who have been patcient.