Cute Forum.

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(FYREWOLF;13445)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thought i'd drop by and say hello.</div>
hey welcome back! good to see ya again :D

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
o.o awww, what a cute sig. I feel like making one like that.

Oh, done already, just had to dupe a few render layers and apply filters :)

Regular 1x pixel borders : not pretty, not cool, not effici--- I better stop. There are no good points about 1xblack borders.

oh ty 4 noticing how cute r 4um is ^^; been on invisionfree lately?

btw gg no re DX

FYREWOLF

Apr 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Johhny Blaze;13466)</div><div class='quotemain'>o.o awww, what a cute sig. I feel like making one like that.

Oh, done already, just had to dupe a few render layers and apply filters :)

Regular 1x pixel borders : not pretty, not cool, not effici--- I better stop. There are no good points about 1xblack borders.

oh ty 4 noticing how cute r 4um is ^^; been on invisionfree lately?

btw gg no re DX</div>

if your trying to say my sig sucks, motion blur and an outer glow border with pixel text and a color balance isnt much to be proud of

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
they're just talking about different ways of editing images and how to make a good sig.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
No, Fyrewolf :D I didn't say your sig sucks, bro. I said it's cute ^^; like our forum.

And you almost nailed the method of my sig :D except there's no color balance involved, the tone of the render just blended really great with the motion blurs. Then I did a box and guassian blur on the render itself, duped and overlayed/multi'd a few times. Not very hard at all, but keep in mind Photoshop isn't hard to use; it's cheater-art :p no matter how good my sig or your sig look, they're still both extremely easy to make.

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Infamous;13469)</div><div class='quotemain'>Focks, what are they saying? i don't speak Photoshop. :/</div>

That makes us cool man,don't worry.

FYREWOLF

Apr 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Johhny Blaze;13472)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, Fyrewolf :D I didn't say your sig sucks, bro. I said it's cute ^^; like our forum.

And you almost nailed the method of my sig :D except there's no color balance involved, the tone of the render just blended really great with the motion blurs. Then I did a box and guassian blur on the render itself, duped and overlayed/multi'd a few times. Not very hard at all, but keep in mind Photoshop isn't hard to use; it's cheater-art :p no matter how good my sig or your sig look, they're still both extremely easy to make.</div>

make mine then.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(FYREWOLF;13493)</div><div class='quotemain'>make mine then.</div>

A challenge? Heh. Comin' right up ^_^

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
FYCNSig.png

:) There ya go, Rob. Hope you enjoy it ^_^

So, how is it, Fyrewolf?