Feedback Thread

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Okay, the Hottie of the Year 2005 Tournament has now concluded. Feel free to rant on why your girl didn't win, who you thought woulda won, how you thought the tournament was ran, etc. This thread will remain open till this weekend.

Personally, I'm shocked a bit. Main shock is how far Maria Sharapova made it in this tournament. I mean all the way to the Finals. At the beginning of the tournament I woulda never imaged she'd even get past the Quarters, let alone make it to the Finals and come 3 votes away from winning it all.

I also was shocked that Jessica Alba and Rachel Bilson got eliminated earlier then expected too, I woulda thought that they both make it to the Wild Card Round, or even Semis, possibly even Finals.

Anyway yeah, feel free to rant on. :cool:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
What's there to hate? So what if you don't like her music, she is just about the perfect girl as far as looks, body, style, etc.

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
LMFAO Derek.

I was surprised to see Lindsay go as far as she did o_O

Also, Jamie, why did you AVOID putting Ash and Gwen in the same contest? :p RIGGED!

Anyways, I think we should create a forum called Past Best of... Tournaments and you Post the Final Bracket and Feedback threads in there. Get rid of the tournament threads somewhere :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nah Al, I'm gonna put it in a museum archives area, and move The Farplane outta the General Discussion area and there can be those archives forums for people to look at will.

Lindsay, I ain't surprised she got to the Semis. She is hot, but I woulda guessed Quarters or Wild Card at the beginning of the tournament.

And the reason why Ashlee and Gwen weren't facing off in the Semis was because of how I do it top-bottom and middle. Same as I'm doing the FF Characters matchups now. ;)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, look at the FAQ & Brackets thread for the FF Character Tournament, and you could probably be able to predict the matchups for the whole Sweet 16 round just based on how I do the matchups. ;)

Oh, on how I picked them out in what bracket, etc. Same as the FF Character Tournament, I just randomly put them into different groups and brackets at first, in no particular order, etc.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
If they knew how to shake the booty better, I'm sure they woulda had an equal if not better chance then Ashlee. ;)