General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
Who me? Nah. It is not that its just that I dont like Cloud beucause he seems to give ME the cold shoulder all the time.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
Well Cloud seems to not like me so I dont like him. He has goten all cocky since he has became a mod.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
SORRY I GOT SIDE TRACK BY THIS.. I WAS GETTING HIT ON BY A FRIEND EARLIER AND IT ALL CAME TO THIS..

OK THIS GIRL TELLS ME IM THE GUY OF HER LIFE RIGHT THEN WATCH

HER : oh if your wondering thats the love of my life in that pic at the side

I SAID COOL

SHE REPLIED : hats my guy well not really yet we have talked about but we are both really busy but hes a wrestler and does moving and **** like that

I SAID: GOOD FOR U LOL. IF THATS URE GUY WHY HIT ON ME THEN
Dark princess angel says:
because we arent bf and gf yet just good friends
๑۩۞۩๑ George Corleone ๑۩۞۩๑ says:
BUT U SAID HE IS THE LOVE OF URE LIFE
he is but until me and him can be together doesnt mean i cant see whats out there
YA BUT U CANT BE WITH SOMEONE U DONT LOVE. I SEE WHAT U SAYING. ITS LIKE ME SAYING I LOVE YOU BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET HOOKED UP WITH THIS OTHER CHICK
but you dont love me
I WAS GIVING U AN EXAMPLE
FORGET IT TOPIC CHANGE TIME
see thats the difference with me and you because i do love you, you just dont love me in return
BUT HOW CAN U SAY U LOVE ME WHEN THAT OTHER GUY ITS THE LOVE OF URE LIFE ACCORIDING TO U?
U MAKE NO SENCE LOL
theres different types of love according to me the love of my life the love i have for my friends and the love i have for my family
really to be completely honest i have 2 guys that are the love of my life but only one wants me and only one that i can really with and have a chance with