General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Damn, cheap internet. My mom is still being a ***** about getting DSL. I've never seen someone so clueless in my life.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
She's so stuck up though. I would have to tie her up, and force her to read it. She's so big-headed. That's where I got part of that from anyway is from her so meh.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
She probably wouldn't even listen. She's like me exactly like that when we don't wanna do something. But she doesn't realize it would benefit the whole family. >.>

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I know, that's what I told her too. She says otherwise and that it isn't. Funny thing is my mom works at a computer shop, has for a couple years now and she worked for the fire safety unit for 15+ years before and I told her, "gee, you work at a computer shop, yet you don't know that they cost the same or the benefits of DSL as opposed to dial-up. . .go back to working for the fire safety program" that's what I told her today, her eyes grew so big that they looked like they were gonna bulge out of her head when I told her too lol. As if she couldn't believe that I just told her that.