General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Kitsune Inferno said:
I actually thought he was just abusing his SMod powers by stickying useless bull >_>

Now why would he do that? Obviously he is a Super Mod, and he knows what should be stickied and what shouldn't, so people should have actually listened to the report before going off on him and saying its useless, etc.

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
Now why would he do that? Obviously he is a Super Mod, and he knows what should be stickied and what shouldn't, so people should have actually listened to the report before going off on him and saying its useless, etc.
I did listen, and still found it useless to be a sticky.

Seriously, why not make the rest of the threads a sticky?

Oh yes, and just because someone is a staff member, it doesn't exactly mean that they know much about being a mod...

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well I wouldn't start going against George and his judgment as a staff member. If you dislike his moves as a staff member, that is fine. But its still his choice on what he does.

As far as it being sticky. I coulda actually saved myself typing announcements all the time, and just have him do the news. It might actually be a topic worthy of being stuck in the Announcements forum I think. But I'm still gonna leave it here for people to check out as they want to.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jechtsphere said:
Jamie go buy a mic, I know I am ;)

haha I'm gonna definetely try to find one. ;)

Man J I can't wait to hear you do your voice thing. For some reason I could picture you sounding like Stephen Lynch haha. :cool:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha man I'm so looking forward to that. :p

Gonna be hilarious. My friend actually might have a mic, so I may be able to get my voice on here sooner then I think. :eek: