General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

J

Johnny Mo

man im soo ****ing bored.... hurry up and think of a name so u can entertain me

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
But hey, Cloud you saw. My girlfriend DOES have a huge rack, so that one works. :p
If she saw the title too should would probably laugh and be all over me so do it! :p

J

Johnny Mo

lmfao!!! u reckon she might like it?? lol i think she might flip, but just a little

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Johnny Mo said:
lmfao!!! u reckon she might like it?? lol i think she might flip, but just a little

Nah, she wouldn't. She would just chuckle and probably tackle me and go at me, maybe scratch the **** outta my back and pull my hair a little and the rest after that is 18+ only talk but yeah that would be what likely happens if she found out.

J

Johnny Mo

lol man that is some pay per view S***!!!!!!!!!!! make suer u film it cuz i wanna c it ahahaha

J

Johnny Mo

i like jamies girlfriend has a huge rack, cuz im alllllllll about huge racks!!!!

i mean there aint nuthing better than a huge rack, its just soo handy *wink i can like hang all my clothes on it n stuff :p

J

Johnny Mo

time is ticking away cloud'ol boy?? better make ur decision quik
lol but i like that one ^

J

Johnny Mo

wow its actualy about tohit 5k :p this is a moment to be savoured... AHAHHAH F*** THAT S*** LET JUST MOVE ON ALREADY

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Okay, yeah whatever Cloud wants to name it now. I'll leave it upto him as this is prolly the last post anyway before he closes it. . .