General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I could probably Keaton. I need a good Ashlee Simpson wallpaper though since my twit brother changed it. :(

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
I know she is! I'm happy she'll be wrestlin again! Pretty soon, her and Mickie James are gonna kick Trish and Ashley's ass and then Lita'll be champ! Then she'll get her revenge on Cena when he wins at the Royal Rumble and then at WM22 the main event'll be: John Cena vs. Lita for the WWE Championship!

Then we'll have a FEMALE WWE champ :) Scandalous :p

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
No I'm not Can you see it now:

LILLIAN: Making her way to the ring, from Sanford, North Carolina weighing in at 135 lbs. She is the WWE Champion and Women's Champion, Lita!

And then at Backlash, Lita'll kick Triple H's ass in a first ever Sledgehammer Match. Then at SummerSlam, Kurt Angle'll try to get the title in a Submission match but Lita does the Twist of Fate and submits Angle. Then at Survivor Series, she'll face Edge after they break up and Lita becomes a face and she'll pin him. Then she'll get back with Matt and they'll become Tag Team champs by whomping Kane and Big Show. Then she'll get the Intercontinental Title from Flair. Then at New Year's Revolution, she'll be in the Elimination Chamber and win then become a wrestling icon. =p