General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha when you first joined I thought you were Josh (Arkanus) based on the username haha. But once I saw the avatar, I was like, oh wait. . .this is Laura. :p

By the way that Maria Sharapova on your avy? If so. . . *thumbs up*

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
The Legendary Saviour said:
Oh yeah thats Maria - the golden girl...wait...already got a new idea for a new nickname for me...the golden girl woho :D

Yes, she's an amazing tennis star, not to mention very hot. :D

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I can't remember the Cup she was playing for but the first one she did and she beat Sarena Williams, that was a total blow out. Pretty damn good match to. She's only 17 and already rockin it. Definately a star to keep watching

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well its not like thats a huge difference its still a massive acheivement, to be that good at 17/18 is totally amazing. She has definately got skill.

There have been so many sport stars who just totally annihilate but then someone will come and beat them, there are no bounds.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha yup 3 replies in a minute is damn good. ;)
But yeah Maria is totally hot. I would watch tennis just to see her in a match. :D

Pete Sampras was my favorite tennis player but he retired a few years ago.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Xylá said:
o_O

Who exactly?

Maria Sharapova, the tennis playing hottie ^^

But I hadn't heard of her with a shoulder injury, although its pretty mandatory for them to go through it. Like i said she is young and probably isn't used to the stress of the long time champions. She'll come around.

"What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" (to a certain extent)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Alright, take care Laura.
Yeah Pete was a legend, but Maria will be a legend too, probably before she's even 20, or 25.