Introduce Yourself

Luke

Jan 29, 2006
Zenny
How's everyone doing? My name's Luke. I used to run another gaming board that was called Gaming. Word. it was fairly legendary. But all good things must come to an end, and I no longer have the time to nuture it as I once did. So Grayfox, Gimpy and I have joined forces. An alliance if you will.. to create one true forum. And this is the realization of that dream. Yes folks you're witnessing history in the making... nay, you're making history.

If you can't tell, I will be your drunken new Admin :)

By the way. I'm Luke, I go to college, and I work. Games, music, beer and movies are my main interests. I'm glad to be here, and I hope you welcome my people into your family.

-Luke

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
Hello My names Zayne,I was the highest poster on the old Gaming.Word with over 700 posts!I'm 22,I go to college,I review games for IGN,Gaming.Word along side Brom.I'm a hardcore gamer and I am not a fanboy of any Game system.
I also have a girlfriend named Kacie Miller,she broke up with me last week but she came back.On WoW my characters level is 69 and I drink heavily and pull all-nighters through a whole week.Oh and I've had every game system since the NES,and I have the Atari 2600.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

hi my name is chris . i was the 2nd ( only just ) highest poster on the old forum with 5000 + posts . im 14 im a student ( bad student ) . im a sporty person but i drink when ever i get the chance , i fight alot with other gangs . im cool talking to girls but when it comes to asking people out i get nervous and bottle it . i live in liverpool in shitty england its the home of the beatles ( 60s pop ) , mike myers ( austin powers ) and flock of seagulls ( on gta : vice city also my uncle knows the band ) . i have triad connections thanks to my uncles . im a hardcore gamer although i never played an xbox 0_o . i dont pull alnighters unless im at my friends . well we do fall asleep if we get pissed again . i known most of the people here since march 26th 2005 , betterdayz is my best friend on the forums and i would gladly take a bullet for him . id also take a bullet for edison carter cause everyone knows he is the shit . i suck ass at photoshop although i try really hard . i got the name random of one of my friends cause i have strange demented moodswings and shit . i think im better then anyone of jackass cause i dont just run away from crocodiles i fuck them in the ass j/k .
it also makes me annoyed that you never put this topic in the lounge .

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
This is my show im <span style="color:Blue">Andy Milonkis</span>.Yes I am the great <span style="color:blue">Andy Milonkis</span>.its been a secret Ive been holding.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

sure and im really pam andersson

* plays with naughty toys *

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:Red">Hi all! I'm Merovingian, a refugee from IGN. My work just put in a new internet filter that blocked me out of my home forums, so I ended up here!</span></span>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Hi everybody, my name is Mr. Mackey, mmkay? But you all can call me Chris. Hope you all have a nice stay at GamersForums.net ^^;desu~~ lols animu