Introduce Yourself

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:Red">You play CoH too? Noyice! What server you on? I'm on Freedom. :)</span></span></span>

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:Red">OMFG What is your main's name?? I lead a Supergroup called the Dark Angels. Check out our site at DAHeadquarters.com

On the Hero side I either play:

Diese1, level 35 Scrapper
Kalii Ma, level 23 Defender

On the villain side I play:

Lord Merovingian, level 34 Stalker
Necro-Wolf, level 33 Mastermind
Ziniira, level 8 Corruptor

We will have to hook up sometime and thrash thugs together!</span></span></span>

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="color:Red">Well hey man I'll put your toons on my friends list anyway. I lead an awesome SG called the Dark Angels and we are always looking for new blood. Hopefully I'll see you in game sometime and we can hook up.</span></span></span>

C

Cassi

Well this topic is far ahead of my post but my name is Cassi and I'm from Hawaii. Nice to meet you all.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
Hi, welcome ot Gamersforums....the only place for....

OH DAMNIT IM STOPING! Ill just say hi...HI!

Hopefully you have coconuts....Um the milk......NO NOT THAT KIND YOU FUCKING PERVS, the food, I hate the hairy skkin thingy and...STOP IT YOU PERVS! YOU KNOW WHAT ILL BITCHSLAPP YOUR ASS IF YOU THINK ABOUT THAT CRAP ONE MORE TIME!

A

Agamoai

Welcome to the boards, Cassi.

And remember, bisexual lesbian kittens.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi, welcome ot Gamersforums....the only place for....

OH DAMNIT IM STOPING! Ill just say hi...HI!

Hopefully you have coconuts....Um the milk......NO NOT THAT KIND YOU FUCKING PERVS, the food, I hate the hairy skkin thingy and...STOP IT YOU PERVS! YOU KNOW WHAT ILL BITCHSLAPP YOUR ASS IF YOU THINK ABOUT THAT CRAP ONE MORE TIME!</div>

another reason why you dont fit in

going from this TOOOO THIISISISIISSSS 1!!! doesnt make you cool or funny

:wizard: