Introduce Yourself

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Hey, LCM! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure it's not difficult to figure out who I am. <_<

Anyway, Chris, you'll get that rep right now. And I'm going to make a topic...

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Spaceship Blues)</div><div class='quotemain'>I demand rep for bringing this member to the site <_<

By the way, Hi Ramee!! ^_^ Welcome!

Oh, and Zayne. Bro. I did a little research on the expansion pack you were talking about.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/world-of-warc...o-70-131313.php

That would be it, I think. Anyway, it doesn't even come out in Japan until October....

What's that about, dude.</div>

Yea I reviewed games for Ign, and I was there to talk to them and they Told me about it there in Japan...TGS and they took my character and Gave it the ability To go to like 70 or something.

And the Burning Crusade is already out there in Japan.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea I reviewed games for Ign, and I was there to talk to them and they Told me about it there in Japan...TGS and they took my character and Gave it the ability To go to like 70 or something.

And the Burning Crusade is already out there in Japan.</div>

Unfortunately, no, it's not out in Japan, and won't be until Q3-Q4 2006. People who review games for IGN don't go to any physical location, that's a completely virtual entity...and I find it hard to believe they created a levelcap mod solely for your character.