Introduce Yourself

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Loveless)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes gimpy is very cool too</div>
really...... GIMPY is cool tooo!!!! GO GIMPY!!!! *raises GIMPY flag* :D

Soubi

May 12, 2006
Zenny
I'm new here. Steph introduced me to this site! SUDE TO NAIMO!!!! (that was for steph!!):cool: :mad:

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
ello person:D welcome to HELL erm i mean The nova gamers board:D Im the main adminstator>.> <.< Naw thats really grayfox and gimpy is the forum hobo:D

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Welcome to the forum! :D
Make sure you stop by every once in a while, at least. Don't disappear on us. :(

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Hi Soubi! I'm Chris =| Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, you can PM me on-site, or IM me on AIM at Sp4ceSh1pBlu3s. Hope you stay active.

<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hello My names Zayne,I was the highest poster on the old Gaming.Word with over 700 posts!I'm 22,I go to college,I review games for IGN,Gaming.Word along side Brom.I'm a hardcore gamer and I am not a fanboy of any Game system.
I also have a girlfriend named Kacie Miller,she broke up with me last week but she came back.On WoW my characters level is 69 and I drink heavily and pull all-nighters through a whole week.Oh and I've had every game system since the NES,and I have the Atari 2600.</div>

I say, old bean! I must express my astonishment at your claim!
Is this a fact?
Or a CLEVER RUSE?

But really, Zayne. How is your WoW Character level 69 when WoW has a maximum level of 60?

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

<div class='quotetop'>(Lord Khezu)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome to the boards, Cassi.

And remember, bisexual lesbian kittens.</div>

you bastard you stole my msn saying minus the bisexual which is a nice lil touch

Ramee

May 15, 2006
uniiq.gogetforum.com
Zenny
this is a dark, dark forum...

Hi guys, name's Ramee, I thought I registered like a lightyear ago but I guess I didn't o_O So.. yeah..

What I wanna know is, are there any girls here?? ??

DemonBanisher54

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Ramee)</div><div class='quotemain'>this is a dark, dark forum...

Hi guys, name's Ramee, I thought I registered like a lightyear ago but I guess I didn't o_O So.. yeah..

What I wanna know is, are there any girls here?? ??</div>

I think theres a few....

We don't really discuss gender because of fear of the answers.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Spaceship Blues)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi Soubi! I'm Chris =| Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, you can PM me on-site, or IM me on AIM at Sp4ceSh1pBlu3s. Hope you stay active.

I say, old bean! I must express my astonishment at your claim!
Is this a fact?
Or a CLEVER RUSE?

But really, Zayne. How is your WoW Character level 69 when WoW has a maximum level of 60?</div>

Japanesse expansion pack.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H)</div><div class='quotemain'>Japanesse expansion pack.</div>

Really? What's the name of the expansion pack?

And could you give me a link, maybe?

Light Chaos Moon

May 16, 2006
Zenny
Heeey everybody. Chris told me of this place a long while ago, and I kept putting off joining until now! You can call me LCM for short, aaand... that's about it.