Jessica Alba FC

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yup, she's according to askmen.com the hottest female in the whole country for 2005. And a very talented actress too, not to mention stunningly hot. So therefore I figured a Jessica Alba FC would be necessary here.

I'm the leader. I'm gonna let someone who wants to be Co-Leader be that. But yeah this is for all of you guys who love Jessica Alba!

Leader
Uchiha Sasuke

Co-Leaders
Darkmoon
Kitsune Inferno

Members
George Corleone
Cloud
Rock Lee

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
haha yup. ;)
Ashlee Simpson is my wife though, Jessica Alba is Josh's wife so we seem to have that part straight, anyway. ;)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well, if you look at Jessica, her body is amazing. Like there are no flaws whatsoever anywhere on her body. She is just perfect as far as the body goes, and there's beauty in the eyes too. Her boobs ain't really huge though.

Ashlee on the flip side, has quite large boobs, her face some like it, some don't, I personally don't mind it, her eyes though are gorgeous anyway. Her body seems alright, but I admit Jess has her beat there, no one beats Jessica Alba on the best body part, heck not even Gwen Stefani and that right there is saying a lot.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Somewhat. I'm not saying I like Ashlee only because of her boobs, but Jessica Alba is a perfect example of someone who can be really hot and not have to have huge boobs to be hot.

But yeah, I agree with ya. Otherwise everyone would like Pamela Anderson. :/