Jessica Alba FC

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, speaking of a FC tag, I'll look into finding one. I've seen some celeb FC ones like Angelina Jolie fan, Linkin Park fan, Ashlee Simpson fan, so I'm assuming there's a Jessica Alba fan tag somewhere. I'll look around.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well, I found 3 decent FC tags that we can use. Here they are:

jessicaalbausebar4gn.gif

Alba.gif

or. . .

Alba-1.gif

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
No I'm not joining, and she's not a phenominal actress and she's not that hot and she's a grade A ***** from hell. There are plenty of actresses that are far better at acting and looking. And don't hate cuz I gave an opinion.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Razielis said:
No I'm not joining, and she's not a phenominal actress and she's not that hot and she's a grade A ***** from hell. There are plenty of actresses that are far better at acting and looking. And don't hate cuz I gave an opinion.

Dude, this is the Fanclub Square for fans only. As the rules state, no hate comments are to be made in any fanclub. Now, if you were to give your opinion on Jessica Alba an entertainment thread or GC for example, it would be okay. But when you come into fanclubs and post hate comments like this, you're breaking the main rule of the fanclub square. As a result I will be forced to deduct 50 koins from you. Please re-check the fanclub rules again, because I'm almost certain I had to tell you before about this.