Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Your short a hundred.” Kaiku said with a side glance. Then something in the sky caught her attention. A long red scar appeared and disappeared. “What…was that?” she said as she kept her eyes on the sky. ‘First this guy says he’s from a place I’ve never heard of and now that mark in the sky? What’s going on?’ Kaiku thought as she continued to gaze at the sky.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"Thank you,!" He said bowing. "I could help you if you want...im pretty good at destroying stuff....." He smiled. He raised his staff and demonstrated his powers on a Crate. He blew the Crate to pieces and it slowly burnt to ash's. "Im a black mage. My aunt Lulu thought me how to do that" Orico said following the others.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He opened his eyes to notice his ship wasn't destroyed it was no better or worse but, it wasn't destroyed Nioez shot up and looked out the window infront of the steering wheel seeing a town with a large clocktower much like radiant garden but, this world was more brighter and looked almost completely diffrent besides the clocktower - "Closest world..." He said to himself as he drew the Gummi slowly down halfway to the ground of the world before jumping down landing ontop of a roof looking around the world grinning-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"No thanks I'll collect my mummy on my own but you are going to need your own mummy to get your ticket" Roxas tells the new comer. Roxas turned towards Kaiku and looks at the sky trying to figure out what she is looking at. "Yep nothing but clouds, you alright?" Roxas asks. "stop acting wierd hahaha, can you show him where to get some jobs so he can get some munny Kaiku?... thanks!" Roxas laughs as he runs off to get the rest of his munny.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"Ive got this......is this Mummy" Orico asked. Showing them some gil. It looked different from the Mummy but he didnt mind. "So where we going now anyways......" Orico asked. He dusted off his robes again and then summoned the power of ice at the burning wood. The fire was immediatley put out.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“You kinda remind me of Vivi.” Kaiku said as she watched Orico put out the fire. “Anyway, I don’t think jobs in this part of town will suite you. Let’s trying in the Tram Common, there’s a lady with a bee problem, and an old man that needs some junk cleaned out.” She said as she walked off. “Follow me okay?” she said stopping and waiting for Orico.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
He nodded and followed her towards the Bee lady. There were bee;s all around her garden. Orico smiled. He knew if he cast fire it would spread on all of them.
"Rekon i should blow these suckers?" Orico smiled wickedly. His staff slightly glowed red.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
-Roxas keep on running around town till he could find someone to help-

All the sudden a young man stops Roxas and ask if he could help him moving some crate to his garage for a nice sum of mummy. Roxas didn't waste any time and started to swing his wiffle bat at the crate as fast as possible to get it to the garage. The job was rather easy and it only took 10 seconds to accomplish. "I'm done" Roxas told the young man as he waited for his payment. "Wow that was rather fast! here is your payment and some extra for your quickness." The young man payed Roxas.

-Roxas continue to walk around as he counted his mummy-

"Well I have enough now! woo hoo! not to find my friends!" Roxas tought to himself as he ran looking for his friends.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
A dark portal opens up behind Orico, Kaiku and Roxas
" Hahahaha Orico you dont get it do you? But that's all right you will learn, to get back to your world you will have to save the other worlds from the heartless and me, but you're too weak all of you are perhaps we will talk some other time but for now you have fun with my heartles hahahahaha!
As Kadaj goes back in his portal he releases 20 heartless's
"Kill them" he commanded the heartless

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kaiku looked behind her at the black creatures that had suddenly appeared. “Okay…” she said as she looked at them. “What are these now?” she asked as she looked around.

((….Okay….this is a problem all over the place, not just in this forum or this site, people have to read others posts. If you don’t get something then PM them and ask. Because that last post made no sense.))

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"What the-" Orico asked as a heartless charged at Him. He just about dodged it and fell over. He got up and threw a fireball at a heartless. He then jabbed his staff into another heartless. He swung his staff and cast Thunder. The heartless hit him and he fell to the floor.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"What are those things!?" Roxas asks his friends around him. "GRRRR stand back this should be easy" Roxas requests his friend to stand back. Roxas quickly pulls out his wiffle bat and charges towars the weird looking black things noow known as heartless. Roxas swing over and over again but no effect at all. All the sudden Roxas gets hit and launched back right on top of his friends... "Its not qorking guys.. i'm sorry"

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
Laughing Saleh walked through the door with leon and Tifa,"That was sure fun!"
A knowck on the door of Merlin's house cought their attention and then he walk through'"HEY Cloud how it goi-"Tifa stopped as Cloud fell to the ground.
"What happened to you?"Saleh asked as he sat down to the table."Heartless finally get to ya?"laughing hr trough an elixer he had in his pocket to Cloud."Drink it you'll feel better.Cloud drank it then got up throwing Saleh some cash.
"So what did happen to you?" leon asked?
"do i really have to tell?"He responded
"Yes!"Tifa said "what happened"
"Nobodies at least a million of them i took them out but i was almost killed."
"you're loosing it"saleh said as he swung his hand and made his keyblade come to his hand"I might just take you out one day HAHAHA"

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Hey you…” Called a voice from behind Kaiku as quite a bit of the Heartless were destroyed, she turned to face a teen with white silver hair covering half of his face.

“Can I help you?” Kaiku asked as she looked at the boy as he destroyed the rest of the creatures with an odd weapon shaped like a key.

“Name’s Kuro, I’m lookin’ for a blonde kid about ye’ high.” The teen said holdings his hand a little below his head to show the height. “His name is Roxas.” He said looking around.

((Haha!! I found a way to post this.))

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
occ where you were im in a difrent world

Now merlin walks through the door"were have you been"said saleh
"Oh i had to see a young feler of he was lost haha."
"OK whatever old man, guys im gone for a little while need to train anyone coming with?"
"nope"all three said together
"got to stay on top, Holow bastion wont rebuild its self you know"Leon said.
"whatever"Saleh walked outside and saw his hoverboard thats were it was
he jumped on it and rode down the hill"c'mon i have the blade i know you're there just come out." he said to the nobodies and heartless that were waiting.
THERE!! he jumped into a backflip off the board as a heartless jumped for his back.He swung his empty hand toward the heartless and Oathkeeper apeared in his hand in time to kill it.
"who's next?" he asked as the fight started.
This is starting to become fun,and i have at least 80,000 munny saved from all the training none-the-less its training so ill keep doing ithe thought as he lunged toward the next nobodie and heartless
meet your doom

occ:the italics are thought in case you didnt know lol
occ: i thought we could only have one char. plus we already have 3 keybladers c'mon

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"Roxas......i know him.....well shes best friends with him" Orico said. He put down his staff. "Well gotta burn some bee's" Orico said as he threw fire on the bees and the bees were destroyed. The women came out and handed Orico some Mummy. Orico smiled and bowed. He then helped a sweltering kid freeze a Glass of water. He got some more Mummy. He then offered to help a old lady carry some Box's. He struggled with this as he was quite small. He finnaly had enough mummy.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
occ: bah i post late time to redo my post lets see.

Roxas got up and head towards Kaiku. "What happend? where are all the monsters?.... DONT TELL ME YOU KILL THEM ALL KAIKU!? YOU DIDNT EVEN LET ME KILL ONE?" Roxas yells and then laughs.

Last edited: