Leon = Closet Homo? [Spoilers]

Xephon

Feb 17, 2006
Scotland
www.squareforums.com
Zenny
I've been wondering about this.

Leon gets very attached to Luis and indeed Mike. Yet he hardly knows them for long. A tough guy wouldn't scream in agony when either died, but Leon did.

Do I sense some homosexually charged feelings?

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
NOPE I DONT THINK HE IS AT ALL.. PUT URE SELF IN THAT SITUATION. U ALL ALONE IN THAT PLACE LUIS ITS THE ONLY "NORMAL" INDIVIDUAL TRYING TO HELP YA, AND THEN HE GETS KILLED INFRONT OF YOU. IM SURE ULL SCREAM TOO OR FEEL BAD.... UNLESS U GOT NO FEELINGS AND JUST GO OH WELL AND WALK AWAY :p I WIN!

*DEFENDING LEON SINCE 1996* LMFAO

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Leon I doubt is gay. He's just a guy who's full or pride. Who took pride in his allies, even if he did or didn't know them for that long.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Well, he also asked Hunnigan out on a date. :p And he does have feelings for Ada since he said "She's a part of my that I can't let go of." And besides, I'm sure a lot of fans would crucify Capcom if they made one of their fan favorites a homo.

Last edited:

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
I always thought he was ugly, especially in RE2. I never really liked him, so yeah, wouldn't be surprised if he was a fruit.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Well, if it were true expect all the Leon fangirls to bomb the hell out of Capcom's corporate headquarters. But then again, knowing some fans, there's definitely some Leon yaoi going around. o_O

Sheena Fujibayashi

Jun 17, 2006
Mizuho
Zenny
Leon is not a homo >.> I've only played RE2 and RE4 he likes Ada Wong.... and personally I think she likes him too lol

Xephon he knew Mike longer then you probably think.... I mean the guy flew a helicopter and he may have trained with Leon at some point >.> and Krauser wouldn't have screamed if a companion died cause he's weird like that o_O

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
:laugh I'd say he was for Ashley, but then I'd punch myself in the face for saying that! =D

But no, I don't think Leon is a homo. But if he was, he should go for Luis. Even though he got pwnt, but that doesn't make a difference. xD