Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Last edited:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nice pics Kara. :)
You look so different from the pics I remember you posting way back at the old, old TTH.

But yeah very nice pics, I like the second one better though, you look like a rocker chick lol. :p

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Thank you, I know I've changed a lot lol. I just took a recent pic, and I will edit the post above so I dont have to post more. But glad you noticed i am a rocker chick!

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nice pic there too. And yeah I see all the Yuna pics in the background. :p
Nothing wrong with lovin FF though, I love it too lol. :p

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
wow...... *jaw drops down*...... you look pretty.....*jaw still down* BTW in your 2nd pic whats that thing called wrapped on ur arm and have you beaten anyone with it before..... not trying to make fun of you I'm just wondering because if that thing hurts people I need one.... BTW rocker chics own!!! they know how to party and have a good time :)

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Frostmourne said:
wow...... *jaw drops down*...... you look pretty.....*jaw still down* BTW in your 2nd pic whats that thing called wrapped on ur arm and have you beaten anyone with it before..... not trying to make fun of you I'm just wondering because if that thing hurts people I need one.... BTW rocker chics own!!! they know how to party and have a good time :)

Lol, thank you. The thing wrapped around my wrist is just simply a spike bracelet, I dont know really what you would call it. It can hurt someone though if you wanted it to. I think i took off the chain it had on there to. :D

GEOTISTA said:
YA!!! GERMANY !!! WOOT WOOT! AWESOME PICS! SEXY LIKE ALWAYS

Thank yous! Yeah!:cool: I'm like 70% German and my dad's grandparents spoke fluent german. But no, my dad didn't want to teach me the whole language.:mad: well...Jetzt muss ich gehen.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
another really nice pic you just look too hottttt german hottie ;) btw nice head phones I can see you know after the pics rocking away like crazy :p prolly loudmusic eh..... i thought you were cutting down :p

for editing if you want I can add that pic link 2 ur 1st post if you want?

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny

Zidane

Jan 12, 2006
Southern Indiana
squarereality.com
Zenny
Aerith Gainsborough said:
Ok, I got bored, so I took some pics. So I didn't have to be bored anymore. Uhh, well Here they are. I couldnt find out how to edit my first post. How stupid of me, when I already have edited it once.. oh well. =/

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8489/kara00002ym.png

You have definately grown Kara. Now it's only if you can keep all of the raging bulls back from here.

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Last edited: