Next MGS Installment

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I heard it was gonna be half MGS, half Rumble Roses type. Anyone know any more info about it?

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
Is what?

the only thing with rumble roses girls is MGS3 online, you can play as one of them if you want...

see here:

MGO---Sunrise-Suplex.gif

now who has seen the MGS4 trailer for PS3? if not I'll post a link cause it's amazing.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Only online though right?
And no, I haven't seen the trailer. :p
I saw a couple pics of Snake though, he looked old.

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
yeah only online, he's old because he's a clone of naked snake *MGS3* snakes father....solid, liquid and solidus are all clones of naked snake so snake has accelerated aging.

watch it here:

http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/japanese/mgs4_04.html

or here:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/vids_1.html

The graphics are amazing are gonna get much better, kojima has only shown snake and otacon so far but meryl, vamp and ocelot will be in it to name a few and said raiden will be so cool it will make you rethink your opinion of him...E3 next month will have a brand new trailer and so much more info...I'm gonna cream my pants lol

wlminter

Apr 13, 2006
In front of the computer
Zenny
Snake could have wieldeded it better. He's really old in this game, they're going to need a new hero pretty soon, and by hero I mean not Raiden - unless it's raiden from Mortal Kombat, but that would just be weird.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
I have seen the 15 min trailer n dam Snake is gonna struggle if Raiden has said "my turn to protect you" U get the feeling Raiden is gonna be a playable character. It's bin awhile since I play MGS. Does anyone know wut the Matthan incident was? Since my exams I've forgotten quite a few things

Bonemasher

May 10, 2006
Zenny
Blade X said:
I have seen the 15 min trailer n dam Snake is gonna struggle if Raiden has said "my turn to protect you" U get the feeling Raiden is gonna be a playable character. It's bin awhile since I play MGS. Does anyone know wut the Matthan incident was? Since my exams I've forgotten quite a few things

Hmm could it be arsenal gear crashing into manhatton?